This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, October 05, 2009

Charging..Charging...Charging.....

No, I'm not talking about credit cards. I'm talking electronic gadgets and gizmos. My laptop is charging. My camera battery is charging. My cell phone is charging. I'm all out of available plug space on my power strip. Unless I unplug and reorganize, that is. But I don't need too.

I think everything I own that requires charging is currently doing so. Well, except for me. Tho that implies that I own myself, which reduces me to chattel. Not sure I like the idea of being my own chattel. Either way, my recharging will come shortly with an extra boost tomorrow night. U2 in Atlanta!!!!!

Unrelatedly
Pffffffttttt to Garmin. If you want people to register their products perhaps you should provide them the means to do so. Without making them buy something extra! Twerps.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?