This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009

That's right folks. It's nearly National Novel Writing Month. I'm in shock too. The year has just flown by.

I am, once again, participating. I also plan to win. Then again, I always plan to win :) Don't have a plot or even an inkling of one. Nor do I have a main character. I wouldn't be surprised if Luna makes an appearance. Or even becomes a pivotal character. Likely that Gibson (Mr. Hiss) will make a cameo too.

Ooooh Luna and Gibson in the same room = plenty of conflict! Especially from Luna's POV. Hmmm... so a sub plot is forming, now for the main plot.

I have no doubt that there will be some sort of environmental message. There will be some sort of magic and fantasy involved (i.e. urban fantasy). And it will be set in the Triangle area of NC. Probably some mention of hockey too. None of that is a surprise to yall, I'm sure.

Anyway, if you have suggestions, please send 'em my way!
Comments:
I would appreciate if you would work me into one of the characters. I don't have to be the lead or anything- a supporting character is fine.

thanks
 
I'll see what I can do. Perhaps a baker with a big orange kitty that requires specific litter cleaning measures?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?