This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, October 26, 2009

U2 - Rose Bowl - 360

Just watched the U2 show from the Rose Bowl. It was streamed live on youtube. I think that means I've now been to five U2 shows this year. Right? Just because I wasn't physically at the stadium for this last one, doesn't mean I wasn't there in spirit....

Anyway, five shows is still not enough. I've been eyeballing the 2010 tour dates, trying to decide which one(s) I'll go too. I guess it depends on my living situation. And work.

We'll see. Youtube is rebroadcasting the Rose Bowl show right now. Oy. I really need to get some sleep for work. But it's so tempting to re-watch...... Maybe I'll listen to it as I go to sleep. Seems like a good compromise.

Unrelatedly
National Novel Writing Month starts in less than a week. I came up with a character name this evening. I came up with a potential plot or subplot during the U2 show tonight. If I remember it in the morning, then it was worth keeping :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?