This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Yes, Another Summary Post

I had planned on posting something earlier today. Honest. I just got sidetracked with the new kitten. With lots of emails (still over 100 unread). Catching up with people. I also need sleep but that's been delayed too..

I have uploaded pix from U2's DC show (okay, technically MD) off one camera and onto a thumb drive. Now I just need to transfer those to my computer. Or an online photo site. Something. One of these days I'll get around to it. Also need to transfer pix & video from other camera to computer and/or website.

Doubtful it'll be tomorrow though. Taking kitten to vet and then documentaries in Durham. I really need to find out where in Durham and what the parking situation is like. Saturday is U2!!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?