This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Not Going Crazy (yet)

Back in NC. Trip up north went well. JT and MM are as cute as ever! Even when grouchy and whiny and loud. Still unsure on what the heck the craze is with Bakugan. I'm okay with that tho, since I'm not a pre-adolescent boy.

Hockey
The Canes are imploding. I hope they find their rhythm soon! It's painful to watch us get our butts skated all over. I understand we've had a series of injuries on key players. But this is when the non-key players should take the advantage to show their stuff! C'mon Canes!! I still love yall but you're making me so sad! :(

NaNoWriMo
I'm continuing my trend of the last few years. That is, I've named my novel after a U2 song. This year's is "Unknown Caller." I changed it on Sunday. Prior to that it had been "I Know I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight." What I had really intended to name it originally was, "I'll Go Crazy (Remix)" but didn't figure that would work. Even as a temporary title on a piece of work that will prolly never go past my laptop.

Unknown Caller seems to fit better. And if I can get back to a plot (currently stuck in an upper crust, high society, hair salon) I'll like it even more. I think. I hope.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?