This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sorry For Being a Slacker...

It's late but I will post something!!! I don't want to go an entire week without an entry. That would just be pitiful.

NaNoWriMo
Still behind but not too badly. If I write 2000 words a day for the rest of the month, I'll hit the 50k mark. Currently have 36,081 words. Still no clear plot. Another dead body is on the horizon though. That should produce a lot of words.

Hockey
Canes lost tonight, err last night, to the Stars. So we're still winless on the road. Boo!! But we've won two games recently! And they were in a row!! So there have been some bright spots. Then again, Ruutu left the game with an injury tonight. We can't seem to shake the injury hex. Grrr!!! (what do you want me from? it's late! Grrr! was the best I could do)

Unrelatedly
I started listening to Christmas songs today. How sad am I? Need to get the Trans-Siberian Orchestra cd with Wizards of Winter on it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?