This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Currituck Lighthouse


Sadly, the lighthouse wasn't open at the time of my visit. The grounds were lovely though and the place very quiet and peaceful. Which was needed since I had just gotten my car unstuck from the beach. Some nice guys from VA had a chain and knew how to use it. *whew*

Anyway, this picture is only one of hundreds of pictures (400+) I took during a recent vacation at the Outer Banks. I will eventually upload them and invite cool ppl to look at them all. And then I will quiz them! Mwahahahahahahaha!

Unrelatedly
Gibson just tried to chew on a glass lampshade. He's such a special boy.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?