This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pimp His Ride

There's a tv show, don't ask me what channel as I haven't a clue, that takes viewers cars and pimps them out. I know someone in need of an updated ride.

As yall can see here, the engine has failed. Actually, there isn't an engine. And there's no floorboards either. That's gotta be a violation of all kinds of safety laws. I know in Virginia they'd ban him from the roads (sidewalks are already banned to drivers, although some folks don't seem aware of that). Also the steering wheel is faulty. It just spins and spins with no impact on the wheels. And the brakes! There are none! He has to brake the same way he powers his car. He sticks his feet through the big hole in the floor and uses them.

I fear for his safety! Please! Can't anyone pimp his ride?? And, if you have time and money after fixing the more vital safety issues, could you do something about the color? They have paints out there that can go over plastic. I'm thinking something in the Crimson and Blue color scheme.
Comments:
I was working at my satellite office (computer kiosk station at end of building) this morning and when I got back to my desk, I had a voicemail. It was from my mom and all she said was, "Love the blog". Guess she figured I could deduce who it was by the sound of her voice. Which, I could have, but I cheated and checked my missed calls :)

So I at least made one person chuckle today :)
 
It was good enough for the Flintstones, so it should be good enough for *this* kid...
 
Well, it's my auntly duty to spoil him rotten whenver possible. Preferably with noisy items that don't have an off switch. So requesting that his ride get pimped out falls into that category. Maybe I should've requested a horn and a radio that plays U2 whenever someone sits in the driver's seat. Hmmm......
 
Umm Claud, isn't it hard to get to and from work like that? Don't your feet get tired? Don't your coworkers give you grief when you spend the first 5 minutes at work cooling off your smoking feet? I would if I worked with you.....
 
You have a point there. However, does the cost of replacing shoes exceed the cost of filling up your tank? Or if you choose the barefoot route, does it exceed doctor copays? gauze bandages? pain killers? neosporin? tetanus shot? etc?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?