This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Things You Do For Friends...

I'm absurdly tired, yet still up. Why is it that I'm not in bed? Because my irksome dear roomie whined and fussed until I turned my computer back on to see what level I was at and how much money I've made so far in The Game.

We're both still addicts. I believe she is more so at this point because I surpassed her highest level yesterday (Mwahahahahahaha). Granted she has made more money than I have but I had the higher level!! Not that I'm competitive or keeping track or anything.

Anyway, one cannot merely start the game to check your standing without playing it. Okay, technically you can, but why would you??? It's The Game!!

Then Miss Priss was a muffin top cat in her basket of toys. I'll upload the pix later. Once I re-find the cable...
Comments:
Ahem... As the roommate, or M as I am commonl known, I feel I should make myself clear... I was on the same level as she was... And I got there first!
 
M - Not that you're competitive or anything. Besides when we were talking about this the other day, I would've bet my life that you said you only made it to level 46.

I'll be nice and not mention that I made more money by the end of level 29 than you did by the end of level 30 (in the current game). I'll also refrain from saying that I know this because you wanted to keep track.

Are ya feeling threatened since I ranked #1 for a day and you haven't? Don't be. You've played more than me and have made more money in the games. Sheesh. Let me enjoy my one day of greatness.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?