This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm an Aider

I played a small part in the Overwhelming of an online store this past Monday. See my folks had gotten me Evan and he came with a coupon. The coupon expired on Monday so I had to login & redeem it. It took me 20+ tries to finally get through & get everything squared away. I kept getting knocked out or error messages saying there was a problem on their end. blah blah blah. I was Mightily frustrated to say the least.

However, now, Evan and I are doing pretty well. We have our rough moments mainly because I don't know the lingo or correct operating procedures. I'm working on it though.

And yes, I often name inanimate objects. Have yall forgotten about Melvin already? He's such a handsome guy!
Comments:
You really/finally got an iPod?!

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
 
evan? very nice. my iPod has a name, too. its last name is vox.
 
b - Yes I now have an ipod. Although my fipod will still be used. Umm I think. Probably. When I want something lighter or it might rain... I'm very protective of Evan.

c - excellent name for your ipod. A select few have deduced the origin Evan. Amazingly enough they're all U2 fans.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?