This that and the other thing. Though there might be more of this than that. And little of the other things. Maybe.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Fried Feathers

Laugh if you will at the story about an Owl who cut power to 23,000 people in Wyoming. I'm not laughing. But then I know about ACORN. The Owl's kamikaze mission was part of Operation Black Hoot, which was planned out after thorough study of Operation Black Nut. Obviously the animals found a more efficient way of impacting the humans. A greater number were inconvienced at a deadlier time of year.

Apparently blogger is part of the Honorary Owl Observation Team (HOOT for short) as they won't let me post a picture of one of the lookouts during the Kamikaze mission. Obviously HOOT feels I didn't doctor the Owl's identity enough. Ah well.
Comments:
These kinds of posts make my head hurt.
 
From laughing so hard?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?